1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
Anonymous asked: i have three questions bc you never post selfles and if you do theyre always b&w so, what is your natural hair color, what is your hair color now and what is your eye color? and also i like justin and ed too :-))
Haha okay, here we go. My natural hair color is a mix of reddish blonde, honey blonde and strawberry blonde and right now I think I’d say that I have this strange tone of warm ash blonde hair (sounds strange huh? well it kind of is) with some lavender- and turquoise highlights that can barely be seen in it. Sounds horrible but I like it and it’s not horrifying, trust me. My eyes are blue/green btw and I think it’s awesome that you like Justin and Ed ☼